Types of Appraisals
- Estate: IRS compliant to assist in filing of the estate taxes
- Liquidation: Current fair market value to assist in selling
- Divorce: To assist in the division of shared assets
- Conservatorship: Inventory of assets belonging to the conservatoire
- Insurance: To obtain insurance coverage in which many insurance agency’s require
- Charitable Contribution: IRS compliant appraisal required for tax deduction purposes
When should appraisals be updated?
Most insurers suggest updating appraisal values every three to five years. Many policyholders learn this too late – loss often occurs before appraisals are updated. This can make it difficult to receive the current value on the lost item.
To inquire about our appraisal services please contact us.